Tuesday, July 5, 2016

#30DaysofTesting Day5 - Read & Comment on a blog post

Many of us used to read so much of blogs in our daily life. We may or may not find those informations valuable and we can't do anything for that. But we can do one thing which will be extremely useful for the future reader. "Comment your opinion".

Today on this 5th day of #30DaysofTesting, the task is to read and comment on a blog post.

I know that you can't comment all the time, when you come across a blog. But if I you found something worth mentioning, just do it!.

So for this challenge I read this post https://simpleprogrammer.com/2016/06/15/dont-get-obsessed-design-patterns/

This is the current issue that I face when I take up more challenges in the real world.

#HappyTesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment